Bank and Brokerage Accounts

These types of accounts do not create any potential liability and can be transferred into the Family Limited Partnership. In order to open these accounts in the name of the partnership, you will present the financial institution with a certified copy of the Certificate of Limited Partnership. The institution will also require the Taxpayer Identification Number issued to the partnership by the Internal Revenue Service.


Legal Services Request