Q & A
This section of our web site contains our latest comments and opinions about various asset protection issues. Our purpose is to let you know about any important cases, changes in the law and real life examples that we experience with our clients. We will also discuss interesting new strategies which we see and alert you to those techniques, widely promoted, which we consider to be dubious or misleading. If you have questions or topics which you would like us to address please feel free to contact us.
- Who Needs Asset Protection?
- How Do I Learn About Asset Protection?
- Is Asset Protection a New Field?
- Are any income tax advantages available from an offshore structure?
- What is a “Common Law Trust”?
- Many “Consultants” and “Trust Specialists” advertise asset protection services. Is this a good way to have my plan prepared?
- Do Nevada Corporations provide significant tax or asset protection benefits?
- What are offshore annuities?
- How does the LLC work?
- If I use an LLC do I still need a living trust?
- How can I protect the funds in my IRA account?
- How does the Asset Protection Trust work?
- Can you provide a summary of how all the asset protection pieces fit together?